Behind the Scenes


A few behind the scenes pictures from a recent photoshoot! Pictures from my personal camera. Loved the way the pictures turned out! Check them out under "Makeup Portfolio!"



 Athens Magazine wedding shoot in action!





Makeup Party for Blvd. Interns!










Having my makeup classes at the amazing Georgia Traditions Condominiums! It was so much fun and everyone had a great time! My job is so fulfilling, I love it!




Makeup event at the Gap! Haha sometimes you don't want to dress up in the winter!


Photoshoot for Blvd. Magazine. This is my "im smiling but please don't take another picture!" face! haha




City Salon's New Year New You event. Exciting because it was just after New Years Eve 2010!


Long morning working on the set of a music video for Casper and the Cookies. Fun video, great looks! Probably some of the craziest looks I've ever done!


At the launch of Mia Belezza cosmetics! Mia Belezza means "my beauty" in Italian. Love the products, they're like MAC and Dior makeup. Very pigmented, rich, and colorful. They're also hypoallergenic and paraben free. Check out www.miabelezza.com to see the line!