Pricing

Price List

Bridal Makeup:
Bride: $130
Touchups (bride): $45 for touch ups on location
Bridesmaids: $60/person
Touchups for bridesmaids: $15/person on location
ALL EYELASHES ARE EXTRA, PRICING VARIES BASED ON TYPE REQUESTED

All Other Types of Makeup:
Flat rate: $50
Touch ups available upon request, and pricing varies
ALL EYELASHES ARE EXTRA, PRICING VARIES BASED ON TYPE REQUESTED

Day Rate:
$600 regardless of event, and/or number of people.
I will stay on location for 7 hours, and perform my services (makeup and touch ups).
Overtime Charge: $50/hour

Types of Makeup Used:
1) MAC, Makeup Forever, Dior, Chanel, etc
2) Airbrush makeup is also available upon request, add $30 for brides and $20 for any other event/type of makeup

Hair:
No updo's available, only hairstyles that stay down
All hairstyles: $45

Travel:
I am available to travel anywhere, including out of state. Pricing varies based on location.

Every client is special and unique, and I am here to help you make your event a success. Please call for further inquiries about pricing, scheduling, or anything in between. I try my hardest to make everyone happy, and look forward to speaking with you.